Building Inspiring Spaces
From a shop fitting background, Elite Building Co. have expanded their horizons to now provide a full commercial fit out opportunity, bringing space to life. with 15+ years of experience, we intend to deliver a variety of services to the client.
Fully Tendered Lump Sum Contract
Carefully negotiated with clients, architects and the like for the desired finish product.
An easy client/project team relationship that includes set fees and open book trade pricing.
Design and Construct
Due to our vast variety of experience, this is the area we excel in. A clear collaboration approach between clients, contractors and design teams ensure clearly outline ideas and results.
Developing the Design
Working with our design team, we will select an approach that meets your programmatic, budgetary, and aesthetic goals for the project.
Cost Estimating, Control and Fixed Budgets
The Design/Construct team shares responsibility for delivering a well-designed project at the price committed. We also establish design and construction contingencies to help maintain the budget.
With all of our experience in construction, design, goals and budget, Elite Building Co have many successfully executed projects under our belt, and now you can benefit from our expertise as we manage the construction of your project.
We will be responsible for every aspect of your project. We serve as your advocate when dealing with contractors, suppliers, and government offices – ensuring that your interests are being taken care of, every step of the way. With all of our experience with building projects, we understand the roles and points of view of the various people involved in the project, and therefore have an advantage when trying to coordinate a large group of people to work together towards the same goal.
Fit Out Scope of Works
Elite’s team personally carry out but not limited to the following scope of works, which gives us a advantage over most fit out companies.
- Partition: Steel or timber wall framing, all types of plasterboard linings, CFC sheeting and decorative paneling
- Aluminium: Internal and external. Aluminium fully glazed partitions, windows, awnings, door frames, sliding doors, cavity sliders and swing doors
- Plastering/Flushing: Accredited class 5 finishing
- Ceiling Works: All ceiling types including grid, solid, and feature ceilings
- Doors and Hardware: Doors installed complete with simple to more complicated door furniture for both timber and aluminium doors, internal/external
- Joinery: All joinery needs from kitchens, storage, reception counters, wall paneling and feature ceilings